Mercury Retrograde & Your Wellness
How to work with this Cosmic Shift
About a week before the planet Mercury goes retrograde we start noticing a slow down in different areas of life. Things start to feel a bit off center, a little sluggish and a whole lot more disconnected. This is caused by the cosmic shifts about to begin. And even though Mercury Retrograde can be a handful sometimes, it definitely is a much needed shift in energy that we can use to help us get back into alignment.
Mercury Retrograde Cautionary Rules…
All Mercury Retrogrades (3 to 4 of them a year!) come with the same cautionary rules; don’t sign any important contracts without a clear and precise understanding, don’t make any big decisions if you can help it, avoid situations you know will cause misunderstandings, know your technology wont always work, and be prepared for delays, changes and mishaps. During this time our energy can be thrown off, communication can be limited or more restricted, and we may feel a little more agitated that we would like. But like anything in life, we have the power to take care of our wellness and that is just what you need to do right now.
Mercury Retrograde doesn’t need us to put negativity into it though! It is not that bad, but like a moon cycle it definitely has it’s own flow of energy that seems to shake life up a bit. Here are a few things you can do during any Mercury Retrograde to help your journey flow better!
Your Wellness To Do List During this Cosmic Shift
- Take your time and be prepared for some delays. Have patience, initiate peace and calm vibes and let it flow. Take a break if you need to!
- If you are traveling, bring extra snacks and a good book. If you are waiting for something to work out, wait with a good attitude and faith.
- Think before your speak. Gather your thoughts, your love and light, and your compassion and understanding before you communicate with anyone.
- Be clear on your goals and plans, be flexible and patient with the process. Let Divine time work its way into your life during retrograde.
- Do not rush anything! if there is a delay it is often for the highest good.
- Enjoy the simple things in your day to day. Gratitude is the way through.
- Be patient with technology, things may not work according to plan.
- Start a new wellness routine, add some vitality to your daily life.
- Stay focused on current and already started projects.
- Be present and grounded on a daily basis. Meditation helps.
- Reach out for assistance if you need it, or seek out professional advice on those important matters.
- Do get to know yourself even better! Retrograde always brings up something to be healed or transformed! Pay attention to your emotional state of mind and what comes up for you.